Spencer talks to Craig Cannon, Director of Marketing at Y Combinator, about his projects and career.
Craig started his career photoshopping images at The Onion, then helped run Comedy Hack Day before launching a few creative projects and eventually joining Y Combinator.
- Craig & Tim's book, The Container Guide, a favorite among readers of The Prepared
- Craig's interview with Rana Adhikari of LIGO about the technical challenges of measuring gravitational waves.
- The Infrastructure Observatory, which was started by Craig and Tim Hwang (and later ported to NYC by Spencer).
- Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford University commencement address, which talks about "connecting the dots backwards."
- Tim Ferriss' interview with Jocko Willink.