- Launcher's twitter and instagram feeds, which are a little more active than their website ;)
- A good explainer on the differences between pump- and pressure-fed liquid rockets.
- A 2017 piece on Blue Origin's BE-4 test failure.
- NASA describes the risk of space debris & the Kessler Syndrome.
- The New York Times' 1920 article on Robert H. Goddard.
- A history of the ex-Grumman facility in Calverton, NY where Launcher now does their test flights. See also this 1994 article on Grumman's exit from Calverton.
- A new method to add propulsion to cubesats, which typically can't carry fuel due to increased risk of explosion: Water vapor jets.
And of course, see this video of Launcher's pressure fed 500 lbf engine being tested: